My photo
Holladay, Utah, United States
My name is David Kerr. I am a 25 year old aspiring graphic designer. Aside from a few basic classes in high school, I have taught myself everything about photoshop and illustrator. Most of my inspiration comes from friends in the business as well as a couple artist websites. I love designing things and being creative. I have done a few free lance jobs on the side to keep the creative flow going. I look forward to chance of working with a unique company that will take a chance on my raw talent. Aside from designing, I love spending time with my wife Megan and my friends and family, I enjoy playing basketball and volleyball, and I love seeing movies and listening to some good tunes. Please contact me for any graphic needs at ddkgraphic@gmail.com I would love and appreciate the experience and opportunity to help you with your design needs.

Skills:
Photography, Experienced
Photo Editing, Experienced
Photoshop, Very Experienced
Illustrator, Experienced
Adobe Design Suite, Little Experience
Microsoft Word and Excel, Moderate Experience


Work primarily on Mac but I work well with PC as well.

"OMG. He is a natural! You know, in my public affairs positions, I worked with professional graphics/artist folks for years in developing displays, brochures, etc., and I must say, David's stuff is AWESOME. He really should develop his talent. . . If he does this stuff just for fun, think how great he could do with a little training and a paying position! I am pretty impressed. He's very talented! As someone who always wanted to go to art school, I think he should give it a try." - Lynn Holt, Technical Writer for Bureau of Reclamations